2007年4月18日星期三

My feelings for BLOG:!~



I think someone couldn’t understand the articles I summit to my BLOG, for my English is poor, many mistakes exist in my article including grammar, tense, words etc. I still don’t know how I can improve my English, and correct them. One day, one of my friends said, though he could understand what I show in my BLOG, nearly all the sentences had the problems of grammar, so much as spelling mistakes. What he said is true, I admitted. I really appreciate his help of correct the words I had written and i love him so much. What he advised to me is useful, and I will try my best to write the articles better. I hope my English could improve quickly through writing English article everyday. I believe that, skill comes from practice and practices makes perfect. That’s my first summary of managing my BLOG.

2 条评论:

匿名 说...
此评论已被博客管理员删除。
ANGEL'S ZONE 说...

OH!~