2007年4月2日星期一

3.31 Today!

I was moved last night. The postgraduate called me and said something I could never expect, I was so happy, and felt he was just a boy needed my comfort in his spirit world. He said, their postgraduate class dined together yesterday. It’s not easy for them to meet at ordinary days for some of them do their researches in other places not in the university. They drank much alcohol and many of them cannot walk back in their room that night. He did know what happened, and his brain was pain and his voice was raucous, but he still insisted in giving me a call. I thought it was very hard for him to dial the mobile numbers and I knew he could not see clearly. The first one flashed in his brain was me, though I couldn’t hear clearly. I felt compunctious, because I was going to my classmate’s room, and i had nothing important to talk and said goodbye to him. He sent a message to me before he went to sleep. And the message said, please don’t lay him down.

没有评论: